Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hello!

I just started a blog today, and there are many things I want to cover in the future. Here are some things that I'm interested in:

  • Lucid Dreaming
  • Drawing
  • Video Games
  • Blogging
  • Meditation 
  • Personal Development
  • Philosophy
  • Science
  • And much more!
I always try to be open minded in order to truly understand new concepts, and the desire to to expand and grow as an individual is never-ending goal for me.

Most of the content within this blog will pertain to a Bubblews Blog account I set up on Bubblews.com!

The site is growing, and there's so much potential for everyone to participate in it. They pay you $0.01 for every:

  • Like
  • Dislike
  • Comment
  • And Views that you receive!!!
 The rules are pretty simple, the most important being that you submit your own original content, and if you must use another site's content, make sure to use proper citations, and you'll be fine. You can't have traffic exchanges or buy traffic, because that's just cheating the system. They are a free service, and there's no way they're scamming you!

I've made decent money on Bubblews so far, and with each blog, I'm improving on my writing skills overall. Always aim to make quality content from your own words, practice simple etiquette. Expect to receive updates on posts that I'll be making on Bubblews, and hopefully with some of the basic guides I've made to do well on the site, you too can start earning.

If you're interested in what my Bubblews account is, check out:

http://www.bubblews.com/account/3615-linkzelda


And if you want to sign up for a Bubblews account, which is completely free, check out:

Non-ref Link:
http://www.bubblews.com/splash

Referral Link:

http://www.bubblews.com/?referral=50ae5b83a25870.24941027

And if you want to know a site that has a high page ranking that can help you on your journey in getting your blog site known, check out Active Search Results Search Engine. It's free to sign up, and you can submit about 30 links or so and send back links to it as well!

http://www.activesearchresults.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment